Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Self-Evaluation

1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?

I think that I did better on these units then I did the others because I feel like I understand the material better.

2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?

I think that I could maybe go a little more in depth with my assignments but I do feel like I did a pretty good job.

3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?

I think I deserve a B. I think that there could be definite improvements but I did fairly well.

4. How could I perform better in the next unit?

I could definitely take better notes and put them into my blog entries.

REGARDING THE UNIT (adapted from Stephen Brookfield, University of St. Thomas "Critical Incident Questionnaire")

At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?

These chapters engaged me more then the others did. I found these chapters informative and exciting!

At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?

I did feel that some of the material was repetitive at times so there were times that I did feel uninterested.

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?

This is a hard question because we don’t really talk between students; I do enjoy the PowerPoint presentations!

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?

There was nothing.

What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)

I was not shocked about anything, I know that’s lame to say but I wasn’t!!

No comments: