Sunday, May 11, 2008

Unit 4 Evaluation

REGARDING YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE
1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?

Well I believe that my work is complete, well organized, and well thought through.

2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?

I’m actually pretty confident about this section and don’t believe that I need much work. However, you can always put more detail into the compendium reviews!

3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?

I think I deserve an A.

4. How could I perform better in the next unit?

Since this is the last unit, there can’t be a good answer for this. However, I am taking Mr. Frolich’s A & P I in the fall. I will take this type of learning to his class.


REGARDING THE UNIT (adapted from Stephen Brookfield, University of St. Thomas "Critical Incident Questionnaire")

At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?

I was so excited about this unit because this is where I feel most passionate about. I was extremely engaged this whole unit.

At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?

I didn’t in this unit!

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?

I didn’t have much contact with anyone. However, when I did ask questions, Mr. Frolich was quick to answer!

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?

Nothing here!

What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)

You know I went into this course with an open mind and ready to learn anything that was thrown my way! Nothing took me by surprise.

No comments: